Ask yourself these questions at the end of each day and you’ll become more successful:
- Have I made certain that those I love feel loved?
- Have I done something today that improved the world?
- Have I conditioned my body to be more strong flexible and resilient?
- Have I reviewed and honed my plans for the future?
- Have I acted in private with the same integrity I exhibit in public?
- Have I avoided unkind words and deeds?
- Have I accomplished something worthwhile?
- Have I helped someone less fortunate?
- Have I collected some wonderful memories?
- Have I felt grateful for the incredible gift of being alive?
The questions you ask yourself on a daily basis determine your focus, and your focus determines your results. These questions force you to focus on what’s really important.