- You’re more anxious and stressed-out than usual.
- Goals you thought were reasonable now seem insurmountable.
- You’re feeling depressed when you should be feeling fine.
- Your schedule is constantly slipping.
- I can do this has turned into I’m going to do this if it kills me.
- You find yourself working even when you’re not … and shouldn’t be.
- You’re screwing up … and you’re not a screw up.
Once you’ve recognized that you’re in over your head be honest with yourself and face the fact that maybe you need to get some help, let your boss know, ask for more time and resources, and start saying NO to the things are burying you deeper.
Image by RG